IEC universities communities project started at 2014. Project main purpose is to build small communities inside universities in order to promote entrepreneurship between students.
- Inspire student to creative and innovator thinking.
Transform ideas of graduation projects into real businesses that generate revenue.
- Provide students with basic skills of Entrepreneurship.
- Contribute in solving the social problems and replenishing the economy.
- Link student with local and international market.
- Started with two universities, Omdurman Islamic university and Sudan university.
- 4 days workshops organized at Omdurman Islamic university and 2 days at Sudan university to sprite the awareness about Entrepreneurship.
- 4 event and 12 workshops were organized at 4 universities ( Omdurman Islamic university and Sudan university in addition University of Khartoum and university of Bahri) in deferent universities and more than 60 volunteers.
- Two large scale competitions organized at Omdurman Islamic university and Sudan university.
- 600 students reached and introduced to entrepreneurship.
- Ahfad university for women IEC community established.
- 4 events organized during GEW 2016, during which 16 workshops in different topics and fields (engineering – management – computer science).
- AIN Competition for innovation space hosted by Ahfad university for women. 5 projects participated and winners represented Sudan in AINAC Jordan – December 2016.
- Alzaeem Elazhary University IEC community establishment is on progress.