For 2015 , IC Program Co Created By Impact Hub Khartoum & IEC , Intelligent conversations took the form of a series of interactive workshops to discuss key topics to entrepreneurs, one topic per day in different format; sessions, debates, free consultation, Fire chat interviews, case studies and audience pitching.
The workshops aim to experience and knowledge exchange with local and international entrepreneurial initiatives, Connect the different governmental and non-governmental agencies with the entrepreneurial community, deliver answers to key questions most entrepreneurs concern about, shed lights on actual business opportunities.
Workshops will covered the following topics:
- Trade and work policies and Intellectual Property Rights.
- The various funding options entrepreneurs need to know about.
- How to build and sustain an entrepreneurial eco-system in Sudan.
- Why Startups Fail?
- Local Market Needs.
- The goals of this program planned to be reached through the following stages:
- Coordination of regional traditional leaders to discuss business and trade opportunities to eradicate poverty in their communities.
- Capacity Building of university students and local youth in general structures in entrepreneurship concept, business leadership skills, and poverty eradication strategies.
- Awareness on the entrepreneurship concept business & economic development skills and awareness on market opportunities.
- Advocacy– on access to markets and capital for rural economic development initiatives.
- Research– Ongoing research will be conducted through the different areas on rural development programs and poverty eradication strategies.